Sunday, 10 May 2015

There And Back Again

      Since last Thursday it feels like my feet haven't touched the ground, in all honesty the past week and a bit has been pretty break neck between the long weekend and this week's FMX conference in Stuttgart. In brief it's been a pretty awesome handful of days full of realtime goodness, VFX sweetness and VR hotness. So much hotness. I've got about six or so posts worth of thoughts to get down with my plan over next week to write up my lasting impressions on the conference and then a couple of spin-off posts going out on a few tangents from some of the topics covered in Stuttgart which will lead into early June, maybe the end of the month if I'm on form. We'll see. Anyway I thought I'd post up a small head ups before diving straight into it and have this act as an overarching introduction to all the inbound posts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment